Our focus is on small independent and local producers who are hand-crafting products like cards, candles, jewelry, bath products, bags, tea, chocolate and more.
Entropy DK from Feederbrook Farm
Beautiful and soft Entropy DK from Feederbrook Farm is a hand dyed and spun yarn that is designed to mimic hand-spun. You can use this yarn for just about anything - hats, shawls, cowls, and sweaters.
- 100% Blue Faced Leicester wool
- Self striping
- 2-ply yarn in a DK weight
- Each 100 gram skein has approximately 260 yards
- The gauge is 22 stitches equals 4 inches on size 5-6 needles
- The colors gradate and change as you knit along
- Skeins within a color way are similar to each other but not identical
- The farm is located in Maryland